Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Silly Boys

Is that not the silliest pictures you have ever seenHaegen and Bryce are the biggest nuts sometimes. They had these ugly teeth and put them in then had their sister take the picture of them. They have been playing all day with each other actually really good today, not one fight. Bryce looks hilarious the teeth are bigger then his little face. He has been Haegen's doggy all day today. They play the funniest games. Like their bikes are motorcycles, Bryce is a dog, they live in the sand box making towns, and many more silly games. I am glad that they have each other to be best friends with . I hope that they always stay close.

1 comment:

TaijaB. said...

well hello Chantue! (i hope i spelled your name correctly) Your blog is SOOO cute! I can't get over the picture of Bryce with the big teeth....lol...ADORABLE! I love it