Thursday, July 10, 2008
Give Me Your Ideas
So I was just sitting here thinking about what can I do for some fun Enrichment Ideas, as most of you know I am the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society which means I am over Enrichment night. I am soo not a creative person, give to something to copy GREAT, that I can handle. So if any one of you out there have any great ideas don't hesitate to share. You can even email me. I thought about doing like a spa night for mini class, but I'm having a hard time working out the details. Well I thought I would just add a little today while I was thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
2 comments:
Sure is too bad that your Enrichment leader sucks, huh.
Since school is starting, you could do back to school stuff like lunches 101 or homework time...how not to shoot your child every night....or keeping a balance of home/school/spirititual. Stuff like that?!
Post a Comment