So I guess that I totally did this back wards. But oh well, last Saturday night we had lot's of fun, we went down to Rhett's parents house on the Green River and had dinner, fished and watched fire works.
Here Haegen is watching very intensely while Rhett's little brother is getting ready to throw out. Rhett's older brother is sitting in the chair behind them. Yep Rhett is the middle child of three boys. Can you imagine, three boys all with in 6 years of each other, not to mention being raised on the GREEN RIVER. I mean right on the green river there house is right there. I would have a heart attack especially with the stories I have heard.
I love this picture this is the tree that we fish under all the time. I don't know who hung this rope but I don't think any of the boys have got up enough courage to jump in with it. Rhett was talking about it that night but I said NO, I sort of like having a husband.
So then on to eat, Haegen is chasing around the puppy, every time we go down there all I hear is please can we have a puppy, and I always say no way bird dogs are way to hipper.
Here we are getting done eating and are just going to wait around for the fire works that Fudge (Rhett's younger bro.) was going to put on for us. The kids were trying to be patent, and I was trying not to freak out with all the mosquito's, and yep I even sprayed up, eww that stuff stinks.
So all in all we had a good relaxing night on the river.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment