
So I guess what all the preschool and primary teachers say is true... Haegen needs Bryce. The other day Haegen told me that he could not get to sleep in his bed so he and his Build a Bear went up stairs to sleep on the couch. Then he told me that he pretended that his Build a Bear was Bryce, so he could get to sleep. How cute is that, I'm glad that they are so close.

Yesterday Haegen was not being very nice to everyone, so I tried to explain to him that he is letting the devil in...well he then said aah, get out devil and hit his head (he was being somewhat silly), then I tried to tell him "every time you fell the devil trying to get in then start to sing a primary song because the devil hates primary song's and he will leave." So over the next few hours I heard Haegen singing I Am a Child Of God. So I guess he does listen to what I say. He tries really hard to make the right choices. He is a good kid.

My little Bryce is such a couk some of the stuff he says is funny. His new thing is you annoyin me, and when it's time to clean we get to hear I can't my leg broke.
No comments:
Post a Comment