Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fishing on The 4th of July

So we decided to go fishing on the morning of the fourth of July, we missed the parade but then I thought it is usually the same ol thing every year. We went up to Oaks Park which by the way I don't recommend for the fishing we only caught one little trout. But, just for the scenery I suggest you go up and relax and enjoy. The kids had tons of fun. They got board sitting there so they decided to go and play in the water. Then the wind picked up and they were cold. So they decided to take a rest on a blanket, and watched a DVD, ya we really know how to ruff it. I told Rhett remember the days when we would go fishing with out IPODS and DVD players? So finally Rhett caught a fish and let Taylor reel it in (since she didn't get to last time we went fishing on the Green River). After a few hours of fishing and me getting sunburned really sunburned, we headed for home. We got home Haegen fell asleep and we all got cleaned up to get ready for the big firework night. I just had to take a picture of Bryce wearing his sun glassed he always wears them upside down they must feel better that way and they have to wear their hat's and glasses to be just like dad. We had Lot's of fun hopefully we are building memories that they will hold on to forever.









1 comment:

Chauntue Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.