Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Growing Up

So my little girl is growing up so fast I really can't believe how fast time flies. I guess it really hit me when she was cleaning out her closet she had a big pile of toys that she didn't want any more. On top of the pile is her My Little Pony Castle that she wanted soooo bad for Christmas 2 years ago. She loved this castle and had a million ponies to go with it. It was a special occasion if her brothers would get to touch it.
Taylor decided to give her castle to her cousin Ellcie. Ellcie aways would sit and admire the pony castle so you can imagine her excitement when her Taylor said she could take it home. It is so bitter sweet to see my first born turning into such a wonderful young woman.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am so glad you came across my blog. I have missed you too, what fun times we used to have back in Walmart. Taylor is such a pretty girl. I am so excited you have a blog so we can keep in touch!