So I was going threw some of my old post's and thought there are alot on the boys and not a whole lot on Taylor. Don't' get me wrong she is not neglected. This child has like four scrapbook's all her own for the first 2 years of her life.
This is a picture of me and Taylor when she was 2 years old. I don't think she was very excited to be doing pictures. But even a grouchy face on her is cute.
This is my second younger sister, Amanda, she always had Taylor and Nikki following her every move it was so funny.
Then Amanda and Taylor on a horse at some Ranch. I didn't get to go because I was working. Taylor spent alot of time with my family when she was younger.
Then Amanda and Taylor, after church. Taylor was nine. She spent alot of time with Amanda, they had a close connection. Amanda was like her little mommy sometimes.
Then Taylor I think she was three or four, and yes I always had her hair that big!!! She was my only child for six years so she always looked super cute, and had big hair.
This should go with the picture of me and her but I am not going to try to move it, I'm not that blogsmart.
Just Taylor looking cute as always. She was nine.
Then Taylor and her dad at my little brother's wedding reception in Bountiful. Take a good look people that is probably the only time you will ever see Rhett that dressed up. He looks pretty HOT, if I do say so myself.
Then we have Taylor and Nikki (Nikki is my little sister that is the same age as Taylor if you didn't already know), they were at Dillon's Wedding Reception in town. Props to Lindsay on this picture she was the photographer at this reception. Isn't it super cute.
Well there are just some fun picture's of my one and only baby girl she is just growing up so fast and is becoming a beautiful young woman. My wish for her is to always remember who she is and that she is the Daughter of a King who loves her very much, and she deserves the world.
I love you T.J.
This is a picture of me and Taylor when she was 2 years old. I don't think she was very excited to be doing pictures. But even a grouchy face on her is cute.
This is my second younger sister, Amanda, she always had Taylor and Nikki following her every move it was so funny.
Then Amanda and Taylor on a horse at some Ranch. I didn't get to go because I was working. Taylor spent alot of time with my family when she was younger.
Then Amanda and Taylor, after church. Taylor was nine. She spent alot of time with Amanda, they had a close connection. Amanda was like her little mommy sometimes.
Then Taylor I think she was three or four, and yes I always had her hair that big!!! She was my only child for six years so she always looked super cute, and had big hair.
This should go with the picture of me and her but I am not going to try to move it, I'm not that blogsmart.
Just Taylor looking cute as always. She was nine.
Then Taylor and her dad at my little brother's wedding reception in Bountiful. Take a good look people that is probably the only time you will ever see Rhett that dressed up. He looks pretty HOT, if I do say so myself.
Then we have Taylor and Nikki (Nikki is my little sister that is the same age as Taylor if you didn't already know), they were at Dillon's Wedding Reception in town. Props to Lindsay on this picture she was the photographer at this reception. Isn't it super cute.Well there are just some fun picture's of my one and only baby girl she is just growing up so fast and is becoming a beautiful young woman. My wish for her is to always remember who she is and that she is the Daughter of a King who loves her very much, and she deserves the world.
I love you T.J.




.gif)
1 comment:
she is so cute!!! I remember her when she was MUCH younger, when you were back in G3 ward and playing the piano for us in YW!!! how crazy is that, that was like 6 or 7 years ago.
Post a Comment