3 Joys
1. My Kids
2. Discovering that the things I try to teach my kids really are sinking in.
3. The Peace and Quite after bedtime is accomplished
3 Fears
1. One of my kids will go missing
2. I haven't taught my kids enough to enter the real world
3. Crickets!
3 Goals
1. To get back to Curves
2. To learn how to play the Violin
3. To get Rhett to go to at least one Sacrament Meeting
Current Obsessions
1. Chart's and Schedules I know dumb huh I make them then don't use them.
2. uuuummmmm I don't' really obsess
3. Being on time for thing's.
Random Surprising facts about me
1. I am a total Night Hawk and hate morning's.
2. I have a little sister that is 20 years younger than me.
3. I am a control freak I know that is something that I am working on. I actually let my kids make their own bed's now.
People I Tag
1. Joey
2. Michele
3. Kristi




.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment