So Haegen's birthday is coming up in a few weeks and with the summer ending, I am really missing my grampa. I found this picture of Haegen with my grama and grampa at his party. They were at almost every single one of my kids birthday party's, with a hug and a card to tell them that they had put money in the savings account's that my grampa had opened for them. If for some reason they didn't make it to the party there was a really good reason why! Now with the summer on the close I realize that there was not any phone call's from my grampa telling me to come and pick up some thing's out of the garden because he had lots of extras.
I miss calling their house and hearing him answer the phone and ask how I was doing and how my church calling was going and how proud he was of me.
I miss calling their house and hearing him answer the phone and ask how I was doing and how my church calling was going and how proud he was of me.I miss being able to ask him any question I might have about anything....church, politics, gardening, finances, family, well let's face it ANYTHING!
But, most of all I miss his loving hugs....every single time no matter where he always made sure to greet us with a hug. I am so thankful that I had this wonderful man in my life as a grampa and a wonderful example of a human being.
I am also grateful that I know with out a doubt that I will see him again. I am thankful to know the plan of eternal families so that I know that death is not the end. I will see him again.
Well now that I got all emotional (that was not my intention of this post), I will end with a
We love and Miss you Grampa!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO




.gif)
2 comments:
I'm right there with you. Thanks Chauntue. Hug my gramma for me.
You are such an amazing women, Chauntue!!! I just love you!
Post a Comment