Sunday, September 21, 2008

Braxton and Haegen

This goes out to Braxton.... It has been almost three weeks since he broke his leg and had to be put in a body cast. Haegen is missing him pretty good now. He goes over and plays video games and thing's like that but, they were pretty adventurous. They were the two who would go way down into Grama and Poppy's field exploring!!! So it has been a little tough on Haegen to see Braxton laid up for so long. Haegen says prayer's for Braxi all the time it is so sweet. Haegen is also worried that Braxi won't be better in time for Haegen's birthday party. I think he will just barley be getting his cast off. I was digging threw old pictures that still need scrapbooked and found this one. It is Braxton (i think around 2 years old) holding Baby Haegen (i think around 4 days old). I thought it was such a sweet picture that I had to share it.
So here's to you Brax we hope you get better soon, there are lot's of adventure's waiting for you and Haegen.

1 comment:

Tara L. said...

So cute!!! I tagged you by the way.