Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dove Hunting

Well my big fun Labor Day consisted of Dove Hunting. I know so much fun for me huh! Well here are the to boys showing off the big find, they were so excited. Rhett told them that they would eat them and they did and loved them yuck! No... I did not eat any I just couldn't bring myself to. I know that if Rhett would have just told be it was chicken then I wouldn't have even known but...I knew.

Bryce was really interested in looking at them, all I could think about is I couldn't get his hands washed fast enough. Rhett says that I baby them to much but let me tell you even if I do it hasn't made a difference......They are still BOYS, and I mean BOYS.
Ellcie couldn't figure out if it was gross or interesting, it was so funny. She is a girl alright.



Every time Rhett got out the boys were close behind. All in all they had a really good day. They can't wait for dad's day's off so they can go again.

No comments: