Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oh Not Again

So Haegen is doing ok I sort of thought that he would bounce back a little better, but he is still doing ok. Then I got the stomic flu again yep again. This is the worst flu I have ever had. The body aches alone are just horrible. But we will survive it sure makes you thankful for your health. Taylor sure is a big helper. Poor little Bryce is being so patient with out his mommy and his best friend (Haegen). Bryce tried to wake up Haegen the other day and I said no Bryce leave him alone he is sick....so Bryce ran down stairs and started crying. When he came back up stairs I said why were you crying and he said cuz your mean. So I guess I am mean because I wouldn't let him wake up his best friend.

2 comments:

-Rachel said...

I'm sorry you're so sick. Stomach flu's are the worst. I hope Haegen gets feeling better soon, poor little tough guy.
Thanks for the encouragement, and you're right about ward members. Our neighbors are nice, they're the only family I know yet who I haven't met through church. I don't know what I'd do without the church. It's a blessing on so many levels.
I've thought about being a pioneer, I think we all are a little bit. The world has become so harsh and immoral. We each have to pick up our little hand cart and blaze our own trail, so I think you're right about that too.
GET FEELING BETTER!!! :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

that sucks you are that sick in the summer. And poor Haegen, hope he gets better before school starts.