So I have not blogged in a while, I haven't really had any thing to blog about. Last Friday I took the kids school clothes shopping in Provo by myself because Rhett was working and yes I always put everything off till the last min. That is what I am sooooo good at. Well it was pretty ok the boys were really good and pretty patient till the last store then Bryce was sort of over the whole thing. There was alot of road construction and it took us almost four hours to get home ya no kidding four hours. But we mad it home safe and sound.
Then my little brother and his wife finally had their baby boy tonight. All went good and he is healthy and my sister in law is doing well. I will post pictures when I get them.
Well then next, Taylor start's school tomorrow and I am so not excited for it. She is so super excited to go into the Middle School but not mom. I wish she would just quit growing up. It is going my way to fast. Well I better get going so I should have lot's of picture's this week about lot's of things so tune in.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment