Well here it is almost 2:00 a.m. again. I don't know why but I just can not sleep lately. I have never had that problem before. I always could go to sleep no matter what. So I thought I would check on all my blogging friends. I just think that this is the coolest thing ever.
Well today I got things ready for my first yard sale ever. Taylor has tons and tons of clothes to sell. Hope fully we will get a pretty good turn out tomorrow.
I just got done planning some of our up coming Enrichment Events. I am really excited, we have some really fun stuff coming up. I am so glad that I have this opportunity to serve my fellow sister's.
Ouch, my arm is killing me. I was sitting on my front stairs this evening and this phyco BEE came at me and was trying to get into my hair. So I was freaking out trying to get it to get away, running around, yelling for Rhett, then felt the sting on the back of my arm. Rhett came out and swatted it then stepped on it. I am not even kidding that bee was crazy, it was really chasing me. So now my arm is swollen and hurts.
Well now that you have read my boring BEE story I guess I will end with that, and go to bed well try to go to bed.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
1 comment:
LOL!!!
Post a Comment