Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged by Mandy

Ok So my cute friend Mandy tagged me for this fun game.
Type only ONE word. It's harder than you think!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? hunting
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? sick
5. Your Father? working
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. The room you are in? bedroom
9 Your favorite drink? rockstar
10. Your dream/goal? debtfree
11. Your fear? lostchild
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Wealthy
13. Where were you last night? fishing
14. What you're not? patent
15. Muffins? yuck
16. One of your wish list items? organized
17. Where you grew up? Vernal
18. The last thing you did? dishes
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Your tv? on
21. Your pet? Gracie
22.Your computer? acer
23. Your life? boring
24. Your mood? blah
25. Missing someone? no
26. Your car? clean (that's a first)
27. Something you're NOT wearing? shoes
28. Favorite Store? Old Navy
29. Your summer? hot
30. Your favorite color? Purple
31. When was the last time you laughed? today (bryce said mom haegen's fart's stink cuz he got his tonsils out)
32. Last time you cried? duno
33. Who will re-post this? Joey O

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Cute dog!! I agree with your fear, when I had Easton I cried for two weeks that someone was going to take him, and I wouldn't be able to find him...... and I knew he was to little to remember me.... What a strange thing to cry over after having a baby. But it still remains one of my biggest fears.