Okay so my friend Michele put a post on her blog about how in church we had an anonomous survey on how many times we have family home evening and do our family scripture study and our personal scripture study........Well let me just say that I was really embarrassed and I was sure glad that we did not have to put our name on the paper, especially when I am in the Relief Society Presidency and am supposed to be an example.
Well the good thing is that before this came out I had planned on having a PJ's night for Relief Society. The P stand's for Patriarchal Blessing the J stand's for Journaling and the S stand's for Scripture Study. We are meeting and I have some special ladies lined up to talk about these subject's. I am really excited about our night. I think that it will be very special and I am always glad to hear some other idea's on good ways to get things done from other sister's.
So Michele I accept your challenge to read my scripture's more. Like you said we take time to read all of our favorite blogs so why can't we take time to read our scripture's.
So good luck to all of you who are going to take time to Scripture Study and wish me luck in the process.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
3 comments:
I read on someone's blog that you want to read twilight. I have all of them and you are more then welcome to borrow them if you want to. They are so good.
you have an award come and get it
Oh man it has been so long since I could really check on everyone, and actually see pics!! Sorry I didn't get around to your tag, or award..... These past couple of weeks have been kinda busy for me, now hopefully with dsl I can justify getting on and wasting not as much time ;)
Post a Comment