So tonight I went to the big Twilight movie. My gal pal Mandy and I found out that the ticket's were on sale this past Monday so of course we ran right down to buy them.
Well today Mandy got super sick she has Bronchitis. Sad, she was thinking about still going but decided that she did not feel well enough. I was super sad, I was looking forward to a fun night with her.
Well she said she would give her ticket to whom ever I found to go with me. So I called me new gal pal Tajia and she was more then happy to go with me.
So we got there an hour early and it wasn't to bad. I thought it would be a mad house. Well just let me say, YES the BOOK was better of course. It was good but the book was so much better.
I got thinking about how good the Harry Potter movies are so I thought hummm I bet the books are better I should read them.
Well thanks for going with me Tajia it was fun, and get better Mandy, thanks for giving up your ticket. I felt so bad all night that you were to sick to go. I know you must be super sick to miss it.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
4 comments:
I liked it. A little cheesy and not as good as the book, but I still liked it. You have to read Harry Potter. They are awesome. It would have been fun to go with you. I am glad you had someone to go with and I hope Mandy gets better soon. How sad.
I thought it was good, but I loved the books way better, I'm so glad I got to sit by you, well kinda anyways. I love to see you whenever and wherever that may be.
I really liked the movie, now I really need to read the books. Poor Mandy, but good for Taija.
thanks for letting me hang out with you!!! i had fun!
Post a Comment