So I have been a huge slacker lately. I feel like I don't even have time to breath. Well tomorrow I am having a Lia Sophia party. My cousin from out of town is the Consultant. It is going to be more of an open house. So for those of you who do not like to come and hear the big presentation, just come and look and visit and buy what you want. If you did not get an invitation and would like to come, I'm sorry I tried to think of every one but I knew I would forget someone because I thought the list up quickly. So if you would like to come it is tomorrow night at 7:00 and it is not at my house so give me a call or leave me a comment and I will let you know where it will be.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
1 comment:
I would totally come if I could. I love lia sophia. I can't believe Taylor is old enough to go to Young Womens! We are getting old.
Post a Comment