Monday, November 17, 2008

Frames

So this past Saturday for enrichment we made these frames. It was alot of fun and I am glad that we all got together, we will have to do another fun craft soon. These are the 8x10 frames I made for my wall
These are the ones I made for my mom for Christmas whoops I hope she doesn't see them before then.


Then I made these ones for my mother in law for Christmas. It was fun now I want to do more.

4 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

they are super cute and you are on it like blue bonnet getting them up on the wall so fast. i bid and won Kim G's from last years service auction and they are still not on the wall. Did you put glass in them?

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute you did a good job!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

That was a super fun activity and they all turned out so cute. Did you end up with any leftovers? Let me know. I would kind of like to do some more.

Hillary said...

Well if you feel the need to do more, send them my way!! Super cute. I love the pics you found of you and Greg by the way. I have never seen those.