Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Taylor's First Time at Young Women's
So tonight was the Stake Young Women's in Excellence Program. Taylor turned 12 this last Monday so she was officially old enough to attend. The parent's were invited so I got to go with her Rhett is working night's so he missed out. It was a very nice night and I am so thankful for the young women's program. I have such a testimony of the program I loved my Young women's day's. I hope that Taylor takes full advantage of the program I know that she will. Good job Tari it was a great night you guys did a wonderful job and I thought that you had a great turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
1 comment:
Oh my word... I can't believe she is 12 already... before I know it my Taylor will be going to YW in Exellence too.
Post a Comment