So I have a funny story about my sweet Haegen.... while we were in the car today he saw a cat running and he said "hey Nikki did you know that baby cat's are called mitten's?" Nikki started laughing and said "you mean Kitten's?" Haegan said "ohhh ya I mean Kitten's," and laughed at himself to. I thought is was so cute and I thought he would be mad and embarrassed, but no he just laughed at himself. Good for you Haegen I hope that you always have the ability to laugh at yourself. That is a good quality to have.
We finally got some more pictures of baby Carver he is one month old. He is getting so big he already rolls over. He has changed so much. He is so cute.



Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
1 comment:
Such a cute story!! I love it!
Post a Comment