Happy Birthday Rhett. Your another year older and another year wiser.
So here is the explanation to the title of the post. He is hunny to me, daddy to his kids, Eddie to his family and every one from Jensen, Hillbilly to the people he works with, and Rhett to every one else.
We have had our tuff times and our great times and I am always glad that I had you by my side. You do so much for me and our family, I appreciate everything that you do and for working so hard to provide for us. I am so grateful that you work hard so I can be able to stay home to take care of our wonderful kids. Who also love you beyond measure's.
Here is Rhett and his brothers. Rhett is on the left with the brown hair and cute as can be. He was four years old.
We have had our tuff times and our great times and I am always glad that I had you by my side. You do so much for me and our family, I appreciate everything that you do and for working so hard to provide for us. I am so grateful that you work hard so I can be able to stay home to take care of our wonderful kids. Who also love you beyond measure's.
Here is Rhett and his brothers. Rhett is on the left with the brown hair and cute as can be. He was four years old.





.gif)
1 comment:
Did you ever think our 30's would actually happen? I love the pictures of Rhett when he was little. He always was so cute. You guys have incredible genetics...it's no wonder your kids are so stinkin cute!
Hope it was a great birthday!
Post a Comment