Sunday, October 5, 2008

Temple's and Rainbow's

Well today I was on my way to take my little Sister home after General Conference and saw this rainbow and thought what a great sign after a wonderful Conference. I have not seen a rainbow for so long, either I have not looked up and taken the time to "smell the roses" or there just hasn't been any noticeable. So then I wanted to drive by the Temple and see if I could get a picture with the rainbow and the Temple in the same frame, but I was a little late.
My kids were laughing at me wondering why I was so excited.... I don't know why I was, it must have just been icing on the cake after I enjoyed such a wonderful spirit while I was watching conference.Then I took a picture of the Temple, I just love our temple.



No comments: