So I was sitting here on the computer and the boys were on my bed and it finally register's that they have been sitting there for a long time just chatting.
So I say "hey what are you guys doing over there?"
Haegen said:" oh just hanging out. "
I said: "oh really "
Haegen said: "ya tomorrow is my dad off."
(he must have heard me say that to Rhett last Sunday when I was busy reading my book and I told Rhett to fend for himself it was my day off.)
So I say: "oh tomorrow is your day off huh?"
Haegen said: yaaaaa......... I had a hard day at Kindergarten we did lot's of work.
It was so funny!!!! Then he turns to Bryce and said "oh but don't worry Bryce you will love kindergarten, there is lot's of fun thing's to do." oh Haegen you are so funny what would I do without your brain!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
1 comment:
So cute!!! The life of those 6 year olds are super tough!
Post a Comment