Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cute Pictures of Carver

Well this morning I got to spend some time with my new nephew Carver while his mom and dad went to the temple. He is such a good baby. He was so happy today. So I got alot of pictures.
Oh baby was getting tired. He made two little waaa's, Taylor put his binki in and he closed his eye's and went to sleep.
He was looking at Haegen. He likes Haegen.
More Haegen, he wouldn't look at me.
See his face is towards me but his eye's are glued on Haegen, so funny.
He finally found me.
Ohhh big smile's



Haegen likes to hold him.
So we had a good day with Carver. He is such a cutie pie.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Chauntue!! He is so stinking cute!! He has so much Dilly in him! What a doll. I can't wait to meet him....someday, don't know about Christmas yet. Hopefully though! Don't know what I would do without your updates!