Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and TO ALL A GOODNIGHT my poor small Christmas tree.
It has just been a hard day for me, I don't know why, just missing my grandpa and knowing that this is the first Christmas with out him.

a boy and his dog!
Haegen hard at work. He must watch his dad because he loves to shovel the drive way he is a hard little worker. We got alot of snow to. Rhett was shoveling all day ours neighbors grandma's, and he loved every min. of it. Crazy man.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I agree Chauntue. It's just not going to be the same. I hate the thought of going to gramas and putting up our ornaments without Grandpa. We're all feeling it for sure. Hope you're ok. Love ya.

Tari said...

hope your day gets better. I think the holidays are the hardest when your missing someone.