Saturday, September 26, 2009
Our New Fisherman, and Not So Big Bucks
So one night Rhett was across the river and Haegen came in and said mom can I go fishing. I thought sure why not. So he went and got worms from grandpa and went right in front of the house to fish. Well not 5 min. later he came up to the house with a catfish on yelling mom I got one. He was so excited. He took it off put it in a bucket of water and went back down to catch three more that night. He was so proud of himself. Bryce just liked to stand my and watch. He is not much for standing still and being quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
2 comments:
I agree with your husband it's not the horns that you eat! Your post made me laugh though! Miss you!
Lol... You are awesome Chauntue! I love that your little one went fishing, and new how to do it all, including taking it off the hook.
Post a Comment