Well Rhett went to Oklahoma with is brother and Cousin and went fishing and boating and had a great ol time from what I hear. I am still thinking of what I can do for my own vacation.
While Rhett was gone the boys thought that was free range to sleep with mom.
We went to Josie's cabin. It is amazing that there is so much that we take for granted here. There is alot of things to do just in our back door.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
1 comment:
I love Josie's Cabin! It's one of my favorite places! So peaceful and beautiful! Looking at your pictures I see I haven't been there in a long time! I haven't seen the cabin since it's been fixed up! We do live in a beautiful place with great things to do right in our backyard. I need to visit Josie's Cabin again soon! Thanks for the great idea! :)
Post a Comment