Friday, January 2, 2009

Tooth Fariy Update

So as I had predicted I did forget about the tooth fairy. I heard Rhett get in the shower this morning at 7:30 and thought oh i need to tell him Haegen lost his tooth then I thought OH CRAP! I forgot, so I jumped up and did what I needed to and went and got back in bed to be lazy. An hour later he came in to show me that the tooth fairy came and he was excited.
What is it about me forgetting the important things. I'm just glad to know I'm not the only mom who forgets lol, Thank goodness for blogging world, so we can read about every one's funny stories and feel good that we are not the only one who is not perfect.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I think the tooth fairy has been a week late more than once around our house. Makes me feel like such a dope.

-Rachel said...

Hey you made it, no sweat! There's nothing to say what time specifically the tooth fairy is supposed to come. 7:00 is great! Good job! :0 )
I've been to busy to check in! So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year by the way!
I'm glad Rhett was able to find a job so quickly, what a blessing!