Oh wow it is so cold. Right now my computer says that it is four below. I swear my heater kicked on all night long last night. I just had to complain about the weather because usually the cold does not bother me but this year I just can not get warm. Either it is way cold or I'm getting to be a boob in my my old age.
So on a better note we are studying the Doctrine and Covenants in Gospel Principle class this year so my new year's resolution is to study the book diligently at home as well as at church.
Well there is my little bit for the day. Now I need to go and get the boys ready for school yeah, how excited am I..... very, very excited. My kids like to have the normalcy of a schedule so hopefully this will fix all the little fights and temper tantrums we have had this past week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)
3 comments:
Well if it's you being a boob then I am too!!! It's freaking cold all the FREAKING time!! I'm totally with you!
Yeah! I think that it is freezing too! Try living in Vegas for 6 years, you get kinda spoiled.
I think you're lucky! :o ) 4 below would be warm for us, it's been in the negative teen's through the negative 30's for a couple weeks.
I'm excited about the Doctrine & Covenants this year too. I teach Sunday School the the 16 & 17 year olds, and I'm excited! Grab some hot chocolate and snuggle up with a blankie... Isn't global warming the pits! :D
Post a Comment