Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Freedom

So we got a pretty good tax return back this year because we were so poor last year. lol I still don't understand tax's . All I know is that I have to pay them and hope to get some back.
Well anyway we took it and paid off my car, got new tires for Rhett and my car's paid off a credit card, and over Christmas we took our bonus and paid off our four wheeler. I feel so good!!! Now I really understand how the prophet talks about debt being a jail. You do feel so trapped when you have debt, and it is so freeing to get things paid off. I am thankful that we have been able to do this. Now we can really start putting money away for those rainy days. I can't believe the difference in Rhett to, he seems like a load has been lifted from his shoulders which it has.

2 comments:

Kandice said...

I am so happy for you! It does make all the difference in the world!

Kami said...

Sounds great! :) I was thinking we'd probably come about even this year with taxes, but I guess I don't understand taxes either we have to pay more! Such is life. It's great that you guys were able to get things paid off though that really does rock!