Friday, December 11, 2009

ABC's about Me

I am a sucker for things like this, so ya'll need to do it too!

A - Age: 32
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Toilets
D - Dog's names: Back when I had one, it was Gracie she ran off about a week ago.
E - Essential start your day item: glasses
F - Favorite color: right now red
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 7''
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano
J - Job title: MOM!! Wife, substitute teacher
K - Kid(s): Taylor, Haegen, and Bryce
L - Last Book Read: House of Glass
M - Mom's name: Loye Ann
N - Nicknames: chauny, chauncy
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Taylor when she was two. Sick
P - Pet Peeve: Late people and my whole family is always late
Q - Quote from a movie: "Now your just coming off as stupid."
S - Siblings: Danielle, Amanda, Dillon Keaton, Nikki
T-Time you wake up: Weekdays 5:00 weekends when ever I feel like it.
U- Underwear: Garms
V - Vegetable you dislike: none that i can think of.
W - Ways you run late: I hate being late.
X - X-rays you've had: hummmmmm
Y - Yummy food you make: Dessert. taco pie (that I still need to get to Michele)
Z - Zoo favorite: Gotta love the monkeys

1 comment:

Kami said...

This was fun, finding new little things out about you! :)