Well as you know we got Bryce Bunny Rabbits for his Birthday......


The good news is that Cookie (Bryce's) Rabbit is still alive,

The bad news is Flip Flop (Haegen's) and Loposie (Taylor's) passed away.

It was sad they went out to check on them Sunday morning and Haegen and Bryce came running in saying that they were dead and I say are you sure? Well they went out and carried them in of course and yes they were dead.

Bryce rubbed his eye and I said are you crying and he said I'm about to.

Then I said ok we will take them down to grandpa's and bury them. Then Bryce starts crying and says no I don't want to bury them. Well come to find out later, He thought I meant bury all of them even his that was still alive.
So sad. I would have thought Bryce's would be the first to go the way he packs it around every were he goes. He just loves them.
1 comment:
So sad!! i so remember that feeling though! I remember chase and I burying our hamsters in the backyard!! Good luck!
Post a Comment