
Wow Bryce turned 5 years old on the 14th I can't believe that my baby is getting so old.

He wanted bunnies so bad, so that's what he got. Our neighbor has rabbits and he was over there all the time bugging her to hold them so Bryce is happy.

The day of his birthday he was pushing around his bunny in his dump truck. He named his bunny COOKIE.

Bryce had a great birthday. He loves animals. Well, remember that when you get one they usually fight over it so we got three bunny's for Bryce's birthday. He loved them so much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BRYCE we love you, you are the most loving little guy when it comes to animals.
3 comments:
I'm glad you blogged again, we have missed you! Happy Birthday Bryce!
Happy Birthday Bryce! You could have bought a dozen rabbits and then all the neighborhood kids could have their own and quit bugging you. They sure do all love the rabbits.
I havn't blogged for a while either. Now you will have to so we can keep in touch. It has been great getting to know you and your family. best of the best to you in Jensen. I'll miss visiting with you. Good luck! Love Denece
Post a Comment