Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Curvin' Again

Well I finally made it back to curves. I went yesterday with my mom and it was great. I really missed it. The last time I went was April 2007, I know right! I can't believe it has been that long. Well I am glad to say that I didn't gain any weight since then I actually lost 17 pounds since then. Don't ask me how.
Well they are having a big deal this month bring in a bag of canned food and they wave the $190.00 sign up fee. So anyone who wants to join get there this month. It really is alot of fun.

4 comments:

Tara L. said...

I miss going with my mom. Congratulations on the 17 lbs. That is awesome!!!!

Hillary said...

Yay Chauntue!! I am proud of you for going back! That is always the hardest first step. Good luck!

Geier's said...

If they wave the fee, do you just pay the monthly fee? Call me I want to know!

Spendlove said...

What time are you going, I haven't been since January, I need to get back, Wow 17 lbs. Good for you!