Happy Birthday Little Brother!!
You have become a great man. You are such a great dad, husband, brother, son, and grandson. I remember when you were a baby I would rock you to sleep when mom was gone and you were always such a good boy we all know that you would turn out great.
I am glad that my boys have you to look up and that they have you for such a good example. Happy Birthday we love you
xoxoxoxo
You have become a great man. You are such a great dad, husband, brother, son, and grandson. I remember when you were a baby I would rock you to sleep when mom was gone and you were always such a good boy we all know that you would turn out great. I am glad that my boys have you to look up and that they have you for such a good example. Happy Birthday we love you
xoxoxoxo




.gif)
1 comment:
Yay Dilly! I love it when you do these posts! Hope he had a great day!
Post a Comment