Monday, February 16, 2009

Wow

So are these picture's just the neatest ever. The Salt Lake Temple is just so amazing. I have been in a really blah mood lately so I haven't wrote anything. As most of my friends know I have a hard time this month. So instead of concentrating on the bad things that have happened in the past I am going to try to think about the blessing's and the miracles that I received. So here's is to getting out of the winter slump and looking forward to spring. It is right around the corner.

5 comments:

The Willers said...

These pics are so amazing! I love them!

Janice {Run Far} said...

That picture is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope you start feeling better soon. I know about these moods, and winter doesn't make them any easier.

Kristi said...

That picture is beautiful, did you take them? I hope you get feeling better as well... Spring is coming!

Janice {Run Far} said...

janni329@yahoo.com

Michele and Wyatt said...

beautiful pictures.