Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to my MOM

Happy Birthday mom, we hope you have a wonderful day, full of family and friends and love.
Thank you for always teaching my the right way. Even though I didn't always choose the right I knew what the right was!
Thank you for being strong in the gospel and passing that along to me, so I am able to do the same for my children!
Thank you for making me keep taking piano lessons for 13 years, so I could compete in competitions and feel good about myself and more importantly play hymns for my grandpa to sit and enjoy!
Thank you for teaching me the right way to put on makeup, when my friends looked funny I didn't.
Thank you for teaching me proper edict, so that when I went out of town with Ryan and his parents and ate at a nice restaurant when I was just in High School I was not embarrassed because I new what to do.
Thank you for teaching me the joys of service and compassion, so now I feel the desire to help those in need.
Thank you for teaching me the importance of church callings, so now that I have one I know what to do, and how to do it.
Thank you for teaching me the joys of the Young Women Program so that I was able to experience it and love it to the fullest and now I am able to pass that on to my daughter!
Thank you for just being my MOM!
I love you and Happy Birthday

2 comments:

Hillary said...

So sweet Chauntue! Miss you.

kris said...

Your mom is so awesome!